viernes, 27 de febrero de 2015

[My Top] Monochrome

Hello! Monochrome was finally released and even I haven't got my copy yet, I was able to listen to the songs. Have you listened the album? 

I have to say that this album is stunning! Each song has its charms! <3 And his voice sounds so young and refreshing! I like that voice style!

I still can't understand all the lyrics, so this top is only about the melody and the first impression. Just as I said with the top for Driving to the highway:

WARNING: I definitely loved all the songs, it was really hard for me to make this Top T__T. Anyway, please be sure to read until the number 1 ;) 

Let's begin!

12. 一つ傘の下 -  I like particularly the verse, and his voice! OMG! I like it since the preview ^^

11. 風 - I also like the verse in this one, maybe because you can really enjoy JKS's deep voice. The chorus is so good, makes me want to sing along with him, though the feeling is sad T_T

10. ひだまり - Did you already watch the MV, right? Also wanna sing it, sweet melody. Definitely this boy choose a song anybody would like to sing with him.

9. 空と君と - This song sounds gentle, I wonder if the lyrics are sad too. It comes only in the regular version of the album, which is not the one I ordered XD

8. 夜明け前 - This kind of songs are more my style... how come this song is in this place? The chorus is very catchy to me. And once again, the voice! Ah, needless to say that I love to hear the electric guitar. 

7. 春になれば - This is JKS's favorite song from this album. When I listened the chorus in the preview I liked it *thumbs up*

6. 鳴らない目覚まし時計 - I also was very impressed with the preview of this song, and I really enjoyed it when I could listen to it full! Even the lyrics are sad... again. 

5. 陽の射す方へ - I find the melody kinda cheerful, after some calm songs this makes me dance a little. Also is catchy, isn't?

4. 家に帰ろう - The first time I heard it I wasn't very convinced BUT man! Was the only chorus I was singing after! Somehow the chorus got completely stuck in my mind. After listening full I fell in love ^^

3. ロードレース - The music is really good! *dances*  This song is also my style hehe And his scratchy voice when he says "彷徨ってるライダー"... like!

2. 淡い雪のように - I liked it since the beginning! What else can I say? The melody catched me right away!

If you know the album, you may notice that actually there are only 11 songs. So why the Top has 12 places? Here comes the Number 1!!

1. All of the above!!  - I can't choose a favorite one, at least not yet! It hurts to put "last" some songs because I don't think they deserve that place. 

Anyway, I'm sure all eels are enjoying this album a lot! Great job oppa! Congrats!

By the way, the CRI SHOW III begins in March! I can't wait to see this songs being performed plus the previous songs. It'll be an amazing show for sure!

ZIKZIN!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario